Diseases Home > More Instructions on Ilaris
Drug InteractionsIlaris may react with a few other medicines (see Ilaris Drug Interactions).
Important Information for Your Healthcare ProviderYou should talk with your healthcare provider prior to receiving this medication if you have:
- An infection of any kind, a history of infections that keep coming back, or you get infections easily
- A history of hepatitis
- Human immunodeficiency virus (HIV)
- A weakened immune system or immune system problems
- Plans to receive a vaccination
- A history of tuberculosis or ever had a positive tuberculosis test (purified protein derivative, or PPD, skin test)
- Any allergies, including to foods, dyes, or preservatives.
- Pregnant or thinking of becoming pregnant (see Ilaris and Pregnancy)
- Breastfeeding (see Ilaris and Breastfeeding).