You should talk with your healthcare provider prior to receiving Ilaris®
) if you have:
- An infection of any kind, a history of infections that keep coming back, or get infections easily
- Human immunodeficiency virus (HIV)
- A weakened immune system or immune system problems
- Plans to receive a vaccination
- A history of tuberculosis or ever had a positive tuberculosis test (purified protein derivative, or PPD, skin test)
- Any allergies, including to foods, dyes, or preservatives.
Also, let your healthcare provider know if you are:
In addition, tell your healthcare provider about all other medications you are taking, including prescription and nonprescription medicines, vitamins, and herbal supplements.