Ensuring Your Safety With Rilonacept
Interested in a Discount on Rilonacept?
Enter your email address to see if eMedTV's free DiscountRx service has a program that could help you save on your prescription(s).
Enter Your Email Address
Thank you!Thank you for your interest in DiscountRx from eMedTV. An email has been sent to the address you provided. Please follow the link within that email to see what offers may be available.
You should talk with your healthcare provider prior to using this medication if you have:
- An infection of any kind, a history of infections that keep coming back, or get infections easily
- A history of hepatitis
- Human immunodeficiency virus (HIV)
- A weakened immune system or immune system problems
- Plans to receive a vaccination
- A history of cancer
- A history of tuberculosis or ever had a positive tuberculosis test (purified protein derivative, or PPD, skin test)
- Any allergies, including to foods, dyes, or preservatives.
Also, let your healthcare provider know if you are:
- Pregnant or thinking of becoming pregnant (see Arcalyst and Pregnancy)
- Breastfeeding (see Arcalyst and Breastfeeding).
Make sure to tell your healthcare provider about all other medications you are taking, including prescription and nonprescription medicines, vitamins, and herbal supplements.
(Click Precautions and Warnings With Rilonacept to learn more, including information on who should not use the drug.)
The dosage your healthcare provider recommends will vary, depending on your age and your weight (in children). As is always the case, do not adjust your dosage unless your healthcare provider specifically tells you to do so.
(Click Rilonacept Dosage for more information.)